United India Insurance Company (UIIC).
Last Date: 14/09/2023.
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) has published a job announcement for the recruitment of 100 Doctors, Engineers, Legal Specialists, Agricultural Specialists and others vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
UIIC Recruitment 2023
1. Post Name: Legal Specialists
# No. of posts: 25 [Twenty-five]
2. Post Name: Accounts/Finance Specialists
# No. of posts: 24 (Twenty-four)
3. Post Name: Company Secretaries
# No. of posts: 03 [Three]
4. Post Name: Actuaries
# No. of posts: 03 [Three]
5. Post Name: Doctors
# No. of posts: 20 (Twenty)
6. Post Name: Engineers
# No. of posts: 22 (Twenty-two)
7. Post Name: Agriculture Specialists
# No. of posts: 03 [Three]
Emoluments and Benefits for UIIC
# Basic pay in the scale of Rs. 50925-2500(14)-85925-2710(4)-96765 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System (NPS), leased accommodation would be extended as per rules of the Company. Gross pay will be Rs.88,000/- p.m. (approx.) at Metropolitan centers.
Educational Qualification for UIIC
# Candidates must possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 31.03.2023. The minimum Educational Qualification required for various disciplines are: -
1. Legal Specialist: Bachelor Degree in law with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. or Master degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. [3 Years’ experience as a practicing lawyer (2 years for SC/ST Candidates) is preferable] The candidate must be registered with Bar Council of India.
2. Accounts/Finance Specialist: Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/Cost Accountant (ICWA) or B.Com. with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category) from a recognized University or M.Com. from a recognized University.
3. Company Secretary: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates, 55% for SC/ST candidates and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
4. Actuary: Bachelor degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category) from a recognized University or Master degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline from a recognized University.
5. Doctor: MBBS/BAMS/BHMS with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category) from a recognized University The candidate must be registered with Indian Medical Association Further the candidates should have finished internship under MBBS degree on or before 31-03-2023.
6. Engineer: B.Tech./BE (in Civil/Automobile/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics/ ECE/Computer science/Information technology/Information science) with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category) from a recognized University or M.Tech./ME (in Civil/Automobile/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics/ECE/Computer science/Information technology/ Information science) with from a recognized University.
7. Agriculture: Specialist Bachelor degree in Agriculture Discipline with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category) from a recognized University or Master degree in Agriculture Discipline from a recognized University.
Age limit for UIIC Vacancy
# A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 31.03.2023. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.04.1993 and not later than 31.03.2002 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in upper age limit as per norms.
Application Fee of UIIC Vacancy
# The applicants shall be required to pay the application fee/service charges as indicated below: -
1. All Applicants other than SC/ST/PwBD, Permanent Employees of COMPANY: Rs.1000/- (Application fee including service charges) + GST as applicable.
2. SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD), Permanent Employees of COMPANY: Rs.250/- (service charges only) + GST as applicable.
Important Date of UIIC Vacancy
- Online Registration commences from 24th August 2023.
- Last Date of online Registration 14th September 2023.
- Payment of Application Fees/Service charges 14th September 2023.
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Test 7 days prior to the actual date of Online Test (Tentative).
How to Apply for UIIC Recruitment?
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com). Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will summarily rejected.
3. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the self-attested scanned copy of his/her recent passport size colour photograph, signature, qualification proofs, proof related to experience, recent salary slip and document related to the existing employers or copy of his/her annual IT return. The candidates must ensure that all relevant documents are duly uploaded as per requirements.
4. Due to non-submission of correct/valid and legible complete documents, application submitted would be rejected summarily.
5. Applicant are advised to keep a copy of online submitted application (hard copies) along with submitted documents for future reference. There is no need to send hard copy of the application/documents by post.
6. NALCO will not be responsible for, candidates not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
7. A candidate shall be considered for one post only. However, candidates applying for more than one post will attract cancellation of the candidature.
Important Web-links for UIIC Recruitment
UIIC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
UIIC Detailed Advertisement
UIIC Official Website