New India Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL).
Last Date: 21/08/2023.
The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has published a job announcement for the recruitment of 450 Officers (Generalists and Specialists) in the Scale I cadre vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
NIACL Recruitment 2023 Details
Officers (Generalists and Specialists)
No. of posts: 450
# Risk Engineers: 36 [SC: 05, ST: 03, OBC: 10, EWS: 03 & UR: 15]
# Automobile Engineers: 96 [SC: 14, ST: 07, OBC: 26, EWS: 10 & UR: 39]
# Legal: 70 [SC: 10, ST: 05, OBC: 19, EWS: 07 & UR: 29]
# Accounts: 30 [SC: 05, ST: 02, OBC: 08, EWS: 03 & UR: 12]
# Health: 75 [SC: 11, ST: 05, OBC: 20, EWS: 08 & UR: 31]
# IT: 23 [UR: 04, ST: 02, OBC: 06, EWS: 02 & UR: 09]
# Generalists: 120 [UR: 18, ST: 09, OBC: 32, EWS: 12 & UR: 49]
Qualification for NIACL Recruitment 2023
1. Risk Engineers: Engineering (Graduation/Post-graduation) in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
2. Automobile Engineers: B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Automobile Engineering with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or Graduate/Post-graduate in Mechanical Engineering with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) together with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Automobile Engineering.
3. Legal Officers: Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
4. Accounts: Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Postgraduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
5. AO (Health): M.B.B.S/M.D./M.S. or PG-Medical Degree Or B.D.S/M.D.S Or BAMS/BHMS (graduate or post-graduate) from a recognized University with at least 60% marks.
6. IT Specialists: B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in IT or Computer Science Discipline Or M.C.A with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
7. Generalists: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Age limit for NIACL Recruitment 2023
# Age (as on 01.08.2023) Minimum Age: 21 years and Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.08.2023. i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Aug-1993 and not later than 1st Aug-2002 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as follows: -
# Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years.
# Other Backward Classes (Non creamy layer) 3 years.
# Persons with Benchmark Disabilities 10 years.
Application Fee of NIACL Recruitment 2023
1. Payable on-line from 01.08.2023 to 21.08.2023 (both dates inclusive).
# SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) (Intimation charge only).
# All candidates other than SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 850/- (inclusive of GST).
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
3. The transaction charge, if applicable, is to be borne by the candidate. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply for NIACL Recruitment 2023?
1. Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website newindia.co.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his/her father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
13. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
Important Web-links for NIACL Recruitment 2023
NIACL Officers Online Application
NIACL Officers Advertisement