NBCC (India) Limited
Last Date: 13/01/2021
NBCC (India) Limited a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights has released employment news notification for the recruitment 12 Marketing Executive Vacancy 2022. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply offline here.
NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment Details 2022
- No. of posts: 12 (OBC-NCL: 05, SC: 03, ST: 01 & EWS: 03)
- Essential Qualification: Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/Marketing/Customer Handling. Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred. (Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India).
- Remuneration: Rs.42,500/- per month
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
Application Fee of NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- as Application Fee. SC, ST, PwBD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The Application Fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi. The name of candidate, post applied for, advertisement no. and date of birth should be clearly written on the back side of demand draft.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee.
How to Apply NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment?
Candidates should send Hard copy of duly filled application form in the prescribed proforma & Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi to Chief General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 along with a copy of the following documents:
a) Duly filled application form.
b) Resume/bio- data of the applicant stating clearly the academic qualification, experience details etc.
c) Self -attested Matriculation/Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
d) Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth , Graduation, Post-Graduation, Professional etc.) and other qualifications, if any. If the marks are not in percentage, please provide the criteria of conversion into percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by the University.
e) Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
f) Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/latest OBC (NCL)/latest EWS/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
g) Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
h) One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
Important Web-links of NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Detailed Advertisement||Click Here|